Harold Workshop ONLINE
15 OctoberSundays 10am-12:30pm PTOnline
Session 1Sun 15 Oct 10:00 PDT - Sun 15 Oct 12:30 PDTOnline
Session 2Sun 22 Oct 10:00 PDT - Sun 22 Oct 12:30 PDTOnline
Session 3Sun 29 Oct 10:00 PDT - Sun 29 Oct 12:30 PDTOnline
Session 4Sun 05 Nov 10:00 PST - Sun 05 Nov 12:30 PSTOnline
Session 5Sun 12 Nov 10:00 PST - Sun 12 Nov 12:30 PSTOnline
Session 6Sun 19 Nov 10:00 PST - Sun 19 Nov 12:30 PSTOnline
Session 7Sun 03 Dec 10:00 PST - Sun 03 Dec 12:30 PSTOnline
Session 8Sun 10 Dec 10:00 PST - Sun 10 Dec 12:30 PSTOnline
Class ShowSun 17 Dec 10:00 PST - Sun 17 Dec 11:00 PSTOnline
Event is fullJoin waiting list
- $400.00 excl.
Improv 401 is the final step in our core improv curriculum. This course offers students the chance to strengthen their individual skills while giving them more practice with the long form improvisation performance known as the Harold. Students will utilize the skills learned from our previous levels such as, playing truthfully, to the top of your intelligence, while practicing agreement and support. Students will be sensitive to the games of their scenes, and connect the scenes into one cohesive piece (the "Harold").
Teachers will offer more individual feedback at this level.
Course meets for 8 sessions, each 2 hours long. There are two class performances for this level.
Must have completed Improv 301 at UCB within the last two years.
Online Technical Requirements
Students should have access to a computer and stable, robust internet access, webcam & microphone.
This online course uses Google Classroom and Google Meet programs to conduct live sessions with your instructor and fellow students.
Please check to see if you have the compatibility requirements for utilizing these programs before registering:
NOTE: CLASS MEETS AT PACIFIC STANDARD TIME (PST)
- Classes are NON-REFUNDABLE
- WE DO NOT ALLOW MORE THAN TWO ABSENCES. Students missing more than two classes will be REMOVED from the course and will NOT be promoted to the next course level.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to sign up for this course.
- UCB Training Center reserves the right to accept or deny any individual's application.
- UCB Training Center reserves the right to postpone or cancel class if it does not reach a minimum number of students.
- Fees incurred by student for travel/lodging etc. will not be reimbursed by UCB Training Center or its affiliates.
- UCB Training Center reserves the right to replace any teacher at any time with another equally qualified teacher without notice.
- Participation in or completion of classes does not guarantee placement on a UCB Theatre House Team.