Taking improv and translating it to film and TV acting.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
This class is about taking the tools and skills of improv and translating them to the practical worlds of film and TV acting. There will also be a focus on becoming a better actor during improvised scenes.
Whether the work is scripted or partially improvised, the skills learned from improv can add major levels to your work. This class will include improv exercises, scripted scene-work, cold reading, and some fun surprises. There will be a few homework assignments.
- Classes are NON-REFUNDABLE
- WE DO NOT ALLOW MORE THAN TWO ABSENCES. Students missing more than two classes will be REMOVED from the course and will NOT be promoted to the next course level.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to sign up for this course.
- UCB Training Center reserves the right to accept or deny any individual's application.
- UCB Training Center reserves the right to postpone or cancel class if it does not reach a minimum number of students.
- Fees incurred by student for travel/lodging etc. will not be reimbursed by UCB Training Center or its affiliates.
- UCB Training Center reserves the right to replace any teacher at any time with another equally qualified teacher without notice.
- Participation in or completion of classes does not guarantee placement on a UCB Theatre House Team.
Completion of Improv 201 or higher at UCB within the last two years.
|Advanced Study Harold||Register interest|
|ONLINE Acting Coaching||Register interest|
|Intro to Stand Up Comedy||Register interest|